Thursday, April 7, 2011

Empty Me of Me, and Fill Me With You!

God is so amazing! He always comes through when I need him. Example… I have been running a little low on money this last month, I wasn’t sure exactly what I was going to do, I have been looking for a job and everything just keeps falling through. I wasn’t overly worried, I just figured I wouldn’t drive unless I absolutely needed to, and I would try to borrow a bike from someone, and ride my bike to church and Bible study. I have been praying that something would happen and, drum role please….. it did!!!

Now before you get to excited I didn’t get a job or anything, but I did get some money. Last summer I bought a ticket for the Resolved Conference in Palm Springs, the ticket was $100 but I am not going to be able to go because ill be working at my aunts camp. So my parents bought the ticket from me for Caleb to use. So that was a $100 that I have now. Also this week I got a check from my school for almost $100. I know it’s not a whole lot of money, but it’ll last me a while. I also have had quite a few babysitting jobs which help’s with gas. I am trying to build up my savings again.

My prayer now is for a job, any job. I had a really amazing nanny job set up for the months of April, May and June… but it turned out to be a scam. Kind of sucks, oh well. I’ll get something eventually, God will provide when the time is right.

Any ways! My hair is getting long, I’m excited, I really want it long, I think it looks better long.
I’m watching that show Hoarding: Buried Alive. It’s so sad, I feel really bad for these people. Its so sad how attached they are to their stuff. One lady was talking about how when she was growing up she didn’t have much so she promised herself when she grew up she would have what ever she wanted. It just shows how God really is the only thing that can truly make us happy. These people have more stuff then I will probably have in my entire life, and they are miserable. They lose friends and family because of stuff. When God fills you’re life you don’t need a bunch of crap. Its just sad how stuff has ruined peoples lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment