Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Big News!

Live has been awesome, its been a few weeks sense I posted last. About 3 weeks ago I went home for the weekend, it was my parent’s 25th wedding anniversary, Adams and I were able to both go home for that. They did a renewal vow thingy, It was really cool to see. It was also nice seeing everyone down there.
            Then last weekend was Vonna’s… a friend of ours… wedding. It was at the Masters college where Adams go’s so some of my family come down for that. There was a bunch of people from the Hospitality House that come down. It was really awesome to see everyone.
            But the biggest news is… drum role please… I have a friend! Im so excited, and she’s not a stalker friend this time. Lol I met her at my church. Her name is Laurel, she’s super sweet, and funny. We laugh all the time. Which is nice. There are 7 kids in her family, so we have a lot in common. There is only one boy, that’s crazy, 6 girls! That poor little boy.
            I still need a job… Hopefully ill get one soon. I’m trying, it’s just not working. But I have some tricks up my sleeve. My friend Emily told me about this website she is part of, it’s a child care website, parents can post what they need, some is like nanny, or just a baby sitter for date nights, stuff like that. So I made a profile and looked up jobs in the aria, I sent emails to a few people, ill just wait to see what happens. That would be really neat; it’s better then working at a restraint or store. One that I applied for is a nanny 3 days a week, from 3pm to 11pm. Then I sent in applications for two people who just want baby sitting now and then. Ill let ya know if anything comes of that. Emily is a nanny and she used that website, she said she has gotten several jobs from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment